Page Links

Thursday, August 18, 2011

E-A-T


I have this little archway between my dining area and my living room and both sides are BLANK! How can that be?! ;) It has been driving me nuts looking at it mocking me just being all blank and ugly {hee hee} so I marched into my craft room and looked around at my baskets of supplies and came up with the perfect idea for the dining room side. Letters out of wine corks! I love the texture of wine corks. I think they are so super pretty!

   I even found one with a little heart on it!










I laid them out on my kitchen table before I actually glued them together to make sure that I liked how they looked and that they were about the same size. Then I just hot glued them together!







Here they are all glued together and up on that awful, empty space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment