Page Links

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby Shower- Owls & Pinwheels


Patti & her daughter in front of the gift table!
Last weekend I had the privilege of throwing a baby shower for a dear friend, Patti, and her soon-to-be baby boy, Everett.


Everett's nursery is going to be owls, so I used the owl pattern and colors of his room as inspiration for the shower.


Here is a little sneak peak of the baby shower. I will be back later this week with some tutorials of the decorations that my friend Vanessa and I made (this includes the guest book canvas, pinwheels, bunting, games, love note tree, and so much more).


Spoiler Alert: I spent $35 on ALL the decorations (not counting food, I had other ladies that made some tasty food for the brunch, so that did not set me back anything). Let me just say, the shower was so cute and looked like it cost a lot more than $35.

2 comments:

  1. I have SO many friends who have commented on the awesome decorations at my shower. Cannot wait to see "how you did it"!!!! Super excited about this blog in general!!! You must have a list of 100 posts already in your head...can't wait to see them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle,
    Saw this site via Facebook and wrote a comment.... apparently it didn't go through since I wasn't a full fledged "follower". Now I am
    Wanted to Thank you for Blessing Patti, Everett and Emersyn with a Shower in July 9th!
    What a Beautiful setting, decorations and eats.
    May God Shower you with many Blessings as you have showered them!l

    ReplyDelete