Page Links

Friday, September 9, 2011

A year ago...

A year ago today... I was scared... anxious... excited... 

Today, those emotions about wrap up what I am still feeling.
I am scared that I will let these little moments that I have with my daughter pass, because she will never be this age again. 
I am anxious that I won't do the right thing, say the right thing, raise her the right way.
I am excited to see who she grows into, what she does next. 


One year ago today, I was praying that everything would turn out alright. That she would be healthy, happy, full of life and that I would have the strength to make it through the day. And today my prayer is still the same!


Most days I fill with snuggles and love, playdates and crafting.... but today I will just focus on the snuggles and love part, because she deserves it! Today is her day! Today we celebrate her! Happy 1st Birthday Soph! I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment