Page Links

Monday, September 19, 2011

Meet Tilly!

As Rachelle was celebrating the first birthday of the precious Sophia, our home at the opposite end of the West Coast was welcoming a new member to our family... meet Tilly!


She is 3 weeks old today and she came home with us last week. She is a mini Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig. About 2 pounds, 5"tall and 7" long and quite possibly the cutest critter on the planet! The last week have been full of bottle feeding and potty training her, so I have had no time to be on my computer. But life is settling down now and we have a rhythm  going so I'M BACK!!!!


**I think she has my eyes... what do you think?!**

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Adorable piggy! This is a long shot, but i live in los angeles county and am trying to research areas in socal where its legal to own a pet pig of my own. I know you need a license and there are some fees to pay - but did you ever have to look up livestock zoning laws? if so, do you know where i find this information?? Its confusing the heck out of me, but I want to move in the next 1-2 years to an area where I can make my pig-owning dreams come true. Just thought id try askin...good luck with your piggy!

    ReplyDelete