Page Links

Monday, September 12, 2011

Letting the dust settle...

This weekend was a whirlwind of birthday mayhem... and I am still recovering... let me catch my breath!


I have so many cute details that I can't wait to share with you, but I haven't even looked through the pictures of the party yet (and as those who know me personally can attest that is CRAZY because I am almost as obsessed with looking at pictures of the party as I am with throwing the party).  I will be back on Wednesday to share lots of the crafty birthday details with you all (side note: the cupcakes in a jar turned out A-MA-ZING!)


So, be sure to check back on Wednesday to see how we celebrated our little peanut's first year!


Pssstttt... check out the video the hubs put together that we showed at her party on Saturday (I totally had to avert my attention to something else when we showed this to keep myself from folding up in the fetal position and full on doing the ugly cry) 

No comments:

Post a Comment